Who are we?
We are a team of health and social care professionals who work with people with a learning disability over the age of 18 and their carers.
We work within the care management/social work structure by:
- Community care assessment
- Funding for individual packages of care to promote independent living
- Reviewing packages of care
- Carers assessments
- Support with person centred planning
- Help to access housing and accommodation
- Keeping people safe using safeguarding procedures
- Day opportunities
- Short breaks
- Breaks for carers
- Transitions planning (14 years and upwards).
You may be required to pay a contribution to the cost of your social care support service, which will be decided after a financial assessment.